This share is now pro-rated. If you sign up now, your first pick up will be on Wednesday, August 22 or Thursday, August 23.
Our summer share runs for 18 weeks from June 13th through October 10th. The summer share is very abundant and appropriately nicknamed the summer "abundance" share.
Enjoy a variety of crops that change with the season. At different points of the season you will enjoy a variety of greens, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, summer squashes, kohlrabi, eggplants, broccoli, cauliflower, herbs, melons, strawberries, blueberries, potatoes, fresh garlic, onions and many more!
Want to pay with a check? Use our Membership Form.
- Summer share runs for 18 weeks June 13th through October 10th.
- The Summer Share comes in three sizes: Basic, Standard, and Full.
- Members may add-on the organic bread share to any season.
- Vacation options available
- We have two days for summer share pick up:
- Unitarian Universalist Church (Pleasant Street, Concord) from 2:30 to 6:30
(pick up times are site dependent, but generally afternoon and early evening hours. We will let you know the schedule)
- The Clean Take (downtown Concord) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
- Bert's Better Beer (exit 9N, Hooksett) 2:30 - 8:00 pm
- Zin-Zen Yoga Studio (South River Road, Bedford) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
- Baked! Cafe (Sheep David Rd., Concord Heights) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
If you are an employee at the Department of Safety please pick any location available and email firstname.lastname@example.org.