Our summer share runs for 18 weeks from June 13th through October 10th. The summer share is very abundant and appropriately nicknamed the summer "abundance" share.
Enjoy a variety of crops that change with the season. At different points of the season you will enjoy a variety of greens, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, summer squashes, kohlrabi, eggplants, broccoli, cauliflower, herbs, melons, strawberries, blueberries, potatoes, fresh garlic, onions and many more!
- Summer share runs for 18 weeks June 13th through October 10th.
- The Summer Share comes in three sizes: Basic, Standard, and Full.
- Members may add-on the organic bread share to any season.
- Vacation options available
- We have two days for summer share pick up:
- Unitarian Universalist Church (Pleasant Street, Concord) from 2:30 to 6:30
(pick up times are site dependent, but generally afternoon and early evening hours. We will let you know the schedule)
- The Clean Take (downtown Concord) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
- Bert's Better Beer (exit 9N, Hooksett) 2:30 - 8:00 pm
- Zin-Zen Yoga Studio (South River Road, Bedford) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
- Baked! Cafe (Sheep David Rd., Concord Heights) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
If you are an employee at the Department of Safety please pick any location available and email firstname.lastname@example.org.