***Our shares are prorated! Sign up today to pick up November 7th**** Our fall share runs 5 weeks from October 17th through November 14th (the last pick-up is always the week before Thanksgiving). While the fall share is chock full of storage crops, we do try to squeeze in as many fresh greens and late summer crops as the season allows. Our weekly newsletter provides excellent information on crop storage techniques to make the most out of this share.
During fall share, we will provide you with crops like potatoes, leeks, onions, garlic, radish, cabbage, beets, brussels sprouts, shallots, spinach, parsnips, and many more. Our farms also bring in a wide variety of winter squash including but not limited to delicata, acorn, butternut, buttercup, kabocha, pie pumpkins, and spaghetti squash. Varieties change from season to season, but we try to provide you with the best from each farm.
Want to pay with a check? Use our Membership Form.
- Fall share runs for 5 weeks from October 17th through November 14th.
- The Fall Share comes in two sizes: Standard and Full.
- Members may add-on the organic bread share to any season
Pick up your share at:
- Unitarian Universalist Church (Pleasant Street, Concord) 2:30 - 6:30 pm
- The Clean Take (downtown Concord) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
- Bert's Better Beer (exit 9N, Hooksett) 2:30 - 8:00 pm
- Zin-Zen Yoga Studio (South River Road, Bedford) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
- Baked Cafe (Sheep Davis Rd., Concord Heights) 2:30 - 6:00 pm
All Fall share pick ups are on Wednesdays!