OUR VEGETABLE SHARES
2018 Share Pick Up Locations
- Unitarian Universalist Church (Pleasant St., Concord): 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- The Clean Take (downtown Concord): 2:30 pm - 6 pm
- Baked Cafe (Concord Heights): 2:30 pm - 6 pm
- Bert's Better Beers (Hooksett - I-93 exit 9N): 2:30 pm - 8 pm
- Zin-Zen Yoga Studio & Boutique (S. River Road, Bedford): 2:30 pm - 6 pm
We offer various share sizes so you can accommodate your household size - one site does not fit all. It is difficult to recommend a share size based on your household size because your preference and lifestyle matter. When choosing a share size consider what your meals look like.
- Do you eat mostly vegetables?
- Do you eat vegetables as a side dish?
- How often do you eat out?
- Are you vegetarian or vegan?
- Do you have dietary restrictions or strong preferences?
SHARE A SHARE
Want to join Local Harvest CSA but don’t know what on earth you’re going to do with all this good food?
We make it easy to share a share! Find a friend, family member, co-worker, or trusting stranger who can pay for half a share and fill out your membership form together! You can either split the bounty yourself each week or take turns picking up a share.
Our basic share size typically share has 5 to 6 different items each week. It is designed to be a mini version of our standard share. The amount of each vegetable each week depends on the crop's season and the harvest that week. The basic share size is available during the summer share season.
We recommend basic shares for people that don't eat a ton of vegetables or for households of one to three people.
Our standard share size typically has 7 to 9 different types of vegetables and the quantities of each vegetables are typically larger than our basic share. The quantity of each vegetable depends on the season and the crop.
We recommend standard shares for anyone who regularly eats vegetables or for families of three or more.
Our full share size typically has 10 to 12 items each week. Usually the amount of items each week makes this share bigger, but sometimes we increase the weight of certain items instead. The quantity for this share will depend on availability from the farmers and harvest that week, but you can depend on a great selection in each share.
We recommend full shares for anyone who really likes vegetables or for families of four or more.